How to cheat, and not get caught

21:06 0 Comments A+ a-



Is he/she cheating?


Anyone who has been in any sexual/romantic relationship will have at some point had this nagging thought in their head. It is common for one to wonder whether their partner is in solely theirs. Men and women are constantly going through each other’s phones, diaries, calendars, credit card bills, call history in search of something that will review whether they are being “played” or not. I blame the movies, and all the Series that we have grown up watching. In these things, someone is always skimming against the other, so we end up thinking that this is also the case in our own lives. As such we are always looking for a reason to believe otherwise. We are always looking, although our goal is really not to find anything. I’ll be the first to say I cheated in 99.9% of my relationships. I probably would have been ashamed of it, if it was not for the fact that all my friends always spoke highly of me because of this ability; ability to not develop attachment. I do not in any way condone cheating, I just think if you do not want to be faithful, you should not be with that particular person in the first place. The truth is, if he/she is caught cheating, he/she is not very good at it.


How not to get caught when cheating


I had a blueprint for cheating, while I did it. Firstly I made sure that every girl who was about to get involved with me knew that she may just be making a terrible decision. As a man I thought it was my duty to make this clear to her, so she would not feel victimised in the end. That is not to say that I discouraged her from being with me, not at all. Just warned her against it.

Phone:


One of my close friends would always keep an empty phone. He’d read a text and delete it immediately. Receive a call and clear the call history. That works for some, but I always found that this arouses more suspicion. The key to cheating is making sure that she never has reason to suspect that you are. My phone was always locked, yet I was happy to unlock it upon request. For the most part I had text messages from other girls, but I always had an explanation as to why. I’d even offer to call them if she wanted me to.

Pick one


When you cheat, you should always pick the one girl that you will preserve. She’s that one girl that I would vow that in the event that things go haywire, I get caught up in a love triangle, I would make sure that she was never affected. I did this by making sure that no details of her were ever stored in my phone.


Don’t neglect


Most people get caught cheating because they change when they start cheating. They no longer avail the time that they used to be able to. To evade this issue I always made sure that all females knew that I had limited time, I was ever-busy. As such we would talk at least twice a day. That gave me time to share my time around. None of them was ever neglected. Granted, you would become fonder of one than another. The key here is to make sure you never grow a conscience. Cheating means that you are willing to lose it all in a second. I was. It is quite inhumane, I’ll admit this myself.

Proximity


Perhaps the most significant element in cheating is picking the right women. I always made an effort to never date within the same circles. I am sure these will clash here and there, but that is the basic rule of thumb. Social Media is a NO-NO when you are a cheat. I never shared my social media details and refused to be friends on there as much as possible. My excuse was that it was for business only. I would take the girls out in public, but usually that meant meeting in places or neighbourhood where we knew no one.  

Names


I have heard people say, “He/she called me the wrong name.” hahaha I frown upon that sort of negligence. If you are not good with names, this is not going to work for you. Don't you dare forget her/his name and call her/him name by another female/male's name.



Finally


What I learned from all the years of cheating is, how much of a flawed individual it leaves behind when it is all done. To date I have never had a long relationship, my longest is significantly under 6 months. Relationships are built over time. Cheating does not allow you the time to build this up. Love yourself enough to love him/her enough to want to build a great relationship. Don’t cheat guys.